This is an interesting article about the new upsurge in podcasted lectures. the Dreyfus lectures are really very interesting, though I have been listening more to his lectures on Heidegger than on Existentialism, perhaps because I am teaching existentialism so didn’t want to get too distracted…having said that, at least once in my own lectures I’ve commented on what Dreyfus was saying and directed my own students over there in order to get another take on the material.
- ATP reading notes 2 – the first 4 principles of the rhizome
- Reading ‘A Thousand Plateaus’ #1 – ‘rhizome, root and radicle’
- Capitalism and the schizoanalytic unconscious.
- New essay published
- Making a body that questions
- Molecular revolution – on the question of organisation
- Reading Notes 2982015
- The role of the philosopher in relation to life – some notes on creativity and stupidity
- It lives.
- The class war in our heads