Robert Vallier reviews what looks like a fascinating book, Brett Buchanans’, Onto-Ethologies: The Animal Environments of Uexküll, Heidegger, Merleau-Ponty, and Deleuze. During the course of the review the following struck me: The animal has an Umwelt, surrounding and enclosing it, much like a soap bubble. Each animal has its own Umwelt, and one soap bubble may enclose many others within… Read more →
- Capitalism and the schizoanalytic unconscious.
- New essay published
- Making a body that questions
- Molecular revolution – on the question of organisation
- Reading Notes 2982015
- The role of the philosopher in relation to life – some notes on creativity and stupidity
- It lives.
- The class war in our heads
- City psychosis.
- Networked flesh