I haven’t read ATP in a group setting before but as Guattari has increasingly come to be central to my own thinking, taking over from Deleuze in many ways, ATP and Anti-Oedipus have obviously begun to play more central roles in my work. These posts will aim to contain my notes and reflections as I work through the text
- ATP reading notes 2 – the first 4 principles of the rhizome
- Reading ‘A Thousand Plateaus’ #1 – ‘rhizome, root and radicle’
- Capitalism and the schizoanalytic unconscious.
- New essay published
- Making a body that questions
- Molecular revolution – on the question of organisation
- Reading Notes 2982015
- The role of the philosopher in relation to life – some notes on creativity and stupidity
- It lives.
- The class war in our heads