I don’t publish much, mainly because I write slowly, but a new essay has just come out. It’s entitled ‘Sorcery, thought and the ghosts of departed quantities’ and is a discussion of various types of knowledge, largely prompted (as is much of the work in this collection) by the work of Quentin Meillasoux. It’s part of a really interesting collection of work and is accompanied by an image from a great artist, Residue, who agreed to let me include his work alongside the essay. It’s available from Amazon.
- Capitalism and the schizoanalytic unconscious.
- New essay published
- Making a body that questions
- Molecular revolution – on the question of organisation
- Reading Notes 2982015
- The role of the philosopher in relation to life – some notes on creativity and stupidity
- It lives.
- The class war in our heads
- City psychosis.
- Networked flesh