There’s been a little flurry of activity, with regards papers and the like, over the last month or so and the last part of that flurry was a lecture and workshop on the work of Fanon, held at Goldsmiths University on 13th November. Eric Harper, with whom I’m writing a book, co-presented and the session consisted of a short lecture by Eric and then me, followed by an hour and half workshop. I will post some reflections on the session at a later date, hopefully later this week, but for now here’s the notes I used as the basis of my lecture, mainly made available because I said I would do so for the participants. As with most lecture notes, I expect they are slightly fragmentary for anyone who wasn’t at the session.
- Capitalism and the schizoanalytic unconscious.
- New essay published
- Making a body that questions
- Molecular revolution – on the question of organisation
- Reading Notes 2982015
- The role of the philosopher in relation to life – some notes on creativity and stupidity
- It lives.
- The class war in our heads
- City psychosis.
- Networked flesh