Flames flap in the wind as standardsmarking spaces in which they withlittle thought of tomorrows passing drawslight succour from yesterday’s loss. The sun sign silhouetted amidst blackshadows falling across the nightlinedances in the skylight crimsondresses of evening dinner and wine. Thundrous roars peak and molotovcocktails speak freely of timeand light utterances so easily spoken nowin words that will never be… Read more →
- Capitalism and the schizoanalytic unconscious.
- New essay published
- Making a body that questions
- Molecular revolution – on the question of organisation
- Reading Notes 2982015
- The role of the philosopher in relation to life – some notes on creativity and stupidity
- It lives.
- The class war in our heads
- City psychosis.
- Networked flesh