I’ve been struck by the a-signifying and machinic recently, so this is part of some research into that area. Brief notes on an essay entitled ‘A-signifying semiotics’ by Gary Genosko.
- Capitalism and the schizoanalytic unconscious.
- New essay published
- Making a body that questions
- Molecular revolution – on the question of organisation
- Reading Notes 2982015
- The role of the philosopher in relation to life – some notes on creativity and stupidity
- It lives.
- The class war in our heads
- City psychosis.
- Networked flesh