In a post on Marx’s dialectical method and Deleuze, Steven Shaviro makes the interesting claim that it is Deleuze’s pluralism that is transcendental. It is the theory of relations that Deleuze has which underpins his pluralism and this theory of relations, presumably, would be the place to look for a transcendental structure in the sense of a ‘condition of possibility’-type… Read more →
- ATP reading notes 2 – the first 4 principles of the rhizome
- Reading ‘A Thousand Plateaus’ #1 – ‘rhizome, root and radicle’
- Capitalism and the schizoanalytic unconscious.
- New essay published
- Making a body that questions
- Molecular revolution – on the question of organisation
- Reading Notes 2982015
- The role of the philosopher in relation to life – some notes on creativity and stupidity
- It lives.
- The class war in our heads