[NOTE TO ANY READER: this post is a classic example of pinball thought, ricochet rather than writing, a ‘thinking out loud’. Beware of any apparent seriousness and discussion.] In a recent post on his blog Poetix discusses the ‘object oriented’ philosophy of Graham Harman. I have only recently come across Harmans’ work, primarily because I have only recently returned to… Read more →
- ATP reading notes 2 – the first 4 principles of the rhizome
- Reading ‘A Thousand Plateaus’ #1 – ‘rhizome, root and radicle’
- Capitalism and the schizoanalytic unconscious.
- New essay published
- Making a body that questions
- Molecular revolution – on the question of organisation
- Reading Notes 2982015
- The role of the philosopher in relation to life – some notes on creativity and stupidity
- It lives.
- The class war in our heads