The Volcanic Lines – deleuzian research group, which I co-organise with Ed Willatt from Greenwich University, is beginning a new series of work next week. Details have already gone out in various forms. Reading for week 1 is Chapter 1 of AO (The Desiring Machines) and the reading group will last 6 weeks, each Wednesday night. All welcome at any time, online or in flesh. You can follow the online discussion with the session reports which will be posted at the dialogues page of Volcanic Lines and full details of how to register (it’s free) are at the main site for VL.
- ATP reading notes 2 – the first 4 principles of the rhizome
- Reading ‘A Thousand Plateaus’ #1 – ‘rhizome, root and radicle’
- Capitalism and the schizoanalytic unconscious.
- New essay published
- Making a body that questions
- Molecular revolution – on the question of organisation
- Reading Notes 2982015
- The role of the philosopher in relation to life – some notes on creativity and stupidity
- It lives.
- The class war in our heads